Friday, November 19, 2010

sleeping buddies


When I was a kid, I have a pillow that I called “my baby.”  I always have it right beside me and would not sleep without it.  I would even kiss and say goodnight and good morning to it.  Well, I guess that’s just how it is with kids.

Now my precious ones have their own sleeping buddies and fondly call them “baby doll.”


Gwenevere got this baby doll as present from her aunt on her 1st birthday.  And it’s still her baby doll up to now that she’s 9.



Gabrielle loves sleeping with this dolphin –  yes, it’s a dolphin yet she also calls this her baby doll. :)



These are my little boy’s cute little friends that he cuddles as he sleeps.

Wonder how long they’ll have them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...