Saturday, November 20, 2010

she's gaining a lot of weight


My daughter, Gaby, already has maintenance medicine for her asthma and she’s also taking medication to treat the onset of primary complex.  I just feel so bad that at her age, she just had to take maintenance medicine, and will continue doing it for a period of 9 months.  Every month we’re also required to go see the doctor, so that she can check on her progress and the effect of the medicine she’s taking on her.  Well, the doctor said that one of the effects of the medicine she’s taking is that she’d gain weight.  In other words, she’s going to get fat.  And I’m starting to notice that on her because there a few of her clothes that no longer fits her. 

Well, at least she no longer has asthma attacks.  It has been nearly 2 months since her last attack that got her in the hospital, so I’m very thankful that at least the medicines she’s taking are doing her good.  But I just wish there’s another option for her so that she wouldn’t have to take medicine.  She’s just too young and I don’t want her doing this for the rest of her life.



You’re going to be fine, Gaby.  I know our good and faithful Lord will always be with you.  Mommy’s always here, too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...