Monday, August 2, 2010

future fashion designer


Gwenevere was only 6 years old when I first saw her like for fashion.  It was after taking a bath, when she "artistically" wrapped the towel around her, forming it into like a backless dress.  She would always do that to her towel and pretend to be wearing all sorts of dresses.  She'd always say, "When I grow up, mommy, I will design all sorts of beautiful dresses and use the money I would earn to help other people."  Gwen also loves to look at magazines with pretty clothes and would also draw her own styles.  She now keeps drawings of her collections and I always encourage her to keep those drawings, to look at it everyday and visualize as if she's already a fashion designer.  Most of all, I always tell her to pray for her dream to come true.





Never give up on your dream, Gwen!  You're going to be a famous fashion designer when you grow up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...