Monday, August 2, 2010

my cute little Gaby turns 7!


Gaby just turned a year old yesterday, August 1.  It just all seems like yesterday when I gave birth to her.  We were already at the hospital on the afternoon of July 31st waiting for her to come.  After 9 months and a long and painful 13-hour labor, Gabrielle finally came.  She was such a cute little bundle of joy!  Since I got the privilege of naming our first child, it was my husband's turn of giving our second child a name, and he thought of the name "Gabrielle" meaning "God is our strength."

Gaby, you are truly God's gift to us and I will forever bless the day when you came into this world and I become your mom.  Happy 7th Birthday, baby! I love you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...