Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my kids Christmas caroling adventure

Last night, my 3 kiddos and 2 of their friends went out to do their Christmas caroling.  A lot of kids are doing it here in our village and since it's already vacation, I allowed my children to join in the fun of singing Christmas carols.  And yes, even my toddler joined with his sisters, too.  He was clapping his hands and trying to imitate the songs as if he really knows the lyrics.  So cute! :)





They earned a total of Php108.00 pesos, which they shared in equal.  My daughters deposited their earnings in their piggy banks while my little boy bought candies.  They had so much fun and they're going to  do another round of Christmas caroling tonight. :)

Wonder how much they'll earn later?

1 comment:

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...