Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our new favorite: "How to Believe" from Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue

One of our favorite bonding moments is watching movies.  My kids and I watch their favorite cartoon movies almost everyday and some that we've already watched for the nth time.  Well, it does get into my nerves sometime when they're watching the same film over and over again, but that's how my kids are - when they love it, they will repeatedly watch it.  And if it makes them happy, well, I'm not going to be a killjoy mom.

This year, they found a new favorite movie and song: "How To Believe" from the movie Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue.  Honestly, I love this movie and song, too. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...