Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Message from my Precious ones :)


Whenever there are special occasions, my kids always remember to make greeting cards for me.  Well, a day before Mother's Day, they asked money from me to buy paper but they wouldn't say what they'd use it for.  Of course I know that they're going to make greeting cards for me, but I just pretended that I had no idea.  They each had cards prepared for me (my eldest Gwen made the card from my little boy), which pretty much has the same message:

Thank you Mommy for taking care of us.  We're sorry for all the bad things we did.  We hope that you'll always be caring and loving to us.  Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  We love you. :)

Thank you, my babies, for making Mother's Day and everyday special to me.  I love you all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...