Wednesday, July 27, 2011

They Want To Be Bloggers, Too.

My daughters, especially my eldest, were very happy with the idea of having their own blog by next year.  I promised them that I'll be helping them set-up their own e-mail accounts next year and also have them start their very own blog.  They want to start their own blog to hone their English and writing skills.  At an early age, they are showing interest in writing and I think blogging is an effective means to develop their writing skills and to effectively express themselves.  

I'm happy that they're showing interest in blogging - at least, it's a more worthwhile activity than just playing online games whenever they go online.  And by the time they're grown up, they'll already be experts in blogging. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...