Saturday, February 12, 2011

our fun weekend :)

Last weekend was a busy and fun-filled one for my precious kiddos. My kids and I spent our Saturday at Active Fun in SM North Edsa.  I purchased the vouchers that we used at the groupon site Ensogo Phils.  I did the purchase online last year and I almost forgot to use the vouchers.  My kids had a blast playing with the toys around, jumping at the trampoline and riding the slide.  We planned on staying there the whole day and just let my kids enjoy, but their Dad had been texting me and asking us to go to his office so that we could all go home together.  We already ate lunch a little bit late because I didn't want to disturb my kids in the middle of their play.





Then on Sunday, after going to church and visiting hubby's aunt, we stopped by the Manila Bay for a few minutes and had ice cream.  Well, it was hubby's way of cheering me up after I got disappointed of not being able to attend the Parentin.tv event at the Podium.  We were already late so I decided not to go.  Anyways, I got to spend time with my family while enjoying ice cream and the beautiful scenery so it was somehow okay.



I do hope we could spend more family times like these.  These moments bring such joy to my heart. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...