Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday: family day

My family and I went swimming on Sunday with hubby's friends and their family, too.  They're always excited for swimming time and was very eager to jump to the pool when we arrived at Splash Mountain.  We were near the kiddie pool area, which was nice because the pool was really shallow and perfect for my little boy, but my girls wanted a little bit of challenge so they went to another swimming pool with the other kids.  And here's our picture at the resort:


We went to a place where they cook exotic foods (well, I didn't eat any of the weird food they serve there.lol! I had chicken for dinner) after swimming, and I took this picture of my little boy giving me a kiss.  Such a sweetie! :)




Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet picture of your little guy giving you a kiss.
    Found your blog through Mommy and Me. Would love if you could come and visit my blog
    www.totsandme.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway going on right now for a book called Alpine Weight Loss Secrets.
    I have another blog
    www.itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com
    which is my weight loss/spiritual growth blog.
    Looking forward to looking around your blog.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...