Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gaby's field trip


Though extremely exhausted, my daughter Gaby really enjoyed her field trip yesterday.  I had no problem waking her up early yesterday (unlike when I'm waking her up on school days), because she's really excited about this day.  She also made a new friend, a 1st grade student named Dwight. Well, not all students joined the field trip and their school arranged the bus assignments of students in such a way that Grade 1 and 2 students were mixed.  Gaby is really great in making new friends, and that added even more fun in her field trip.

Below are just some of the pics I took of her and her new friend from yesterday's field trip:









I'm so happy that you enjoyed our bonding time yesterday, Gaby :)  Mommy loves you so much! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...