Friday, January 7, 2011

Mommy Moments: New Goals

Happy Friday, mommies and friends!  So how do you like our new blog design?  I hope you like it :)

It's the first Mommy Moments for the year and the theme for the week is all about goals.  Aside from my goal of teaching financial literacy to my children this year, it is also my goal as a mom to teach my children the value of being thankful by sitting down with them once a week to write down the blessings that we have received for the week that we are thankful for.  I have shared on my Getting Ready for the New Year post on my other blog the journals I bought for me and my girls that would serve as our gratitude journal and journal of dreams.  Well, my little boy will not be able to participate in this weekly activity, so we'll have an arts and crafts activity every week.

It is also my goal to have more bonding moments with my children, so there'll be more story telling time. And right now, I have already started having a daily devotional time, wherein I share God's Word with them.

So there you have it.  Those are my mommy goals to strengthen my relationship with my children.  Share with us your goals this new year by hopping on over to Mommy Chris' blog.  Have a great weekend, everyone! :)


mommy moments

2 comments:

  1. teaching financial literacy is a good plan... :) thanks for sharing this with us.. happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...