Thursday, January 20, 2011

my little savers :)

My kids were finally able to open a savings account.  I've always wanted to do this for my kids, but every time they get money during Christmas, they just end up buying toys and other things they want.  Well, I can't blame them.  But I am thankful that this year - after all my "lectures" on saving (lol!) - my 2 girls finally gave in and decided to save the money they got in the bank.  Well, my little boy has no choice because I have his money (lol!).  And with monthly help from their Dad, they'd start building up their savings.

my girls are now proud savers! :)

still had to take that picture even though he's sucking his thumb (lol!)
We really want to train our kids to be more of savers than spenders.  And having their own savings account is a good start. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! :)

The All-around Mom
Thoughts Online
SAHM’s Notebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...